Literature for individuals
SLAA’s literature can be purchased from:
- Most SLAA meetings
- SLAA USA (Fellowship Wide Services online shop) http://store.slaafws.org/
- The SLAA basic text is sometimes available on Amazon and Ebay
Literature for UK Meetings
Intergroup now keeps stock of SLAA literature in cabinets at Hinde Street, London, for literature secretaries to purchase
- Please order 3 books or more to avoid many small orders.
- To help us distribute stocks easily please use Intergroup meetings as an opportunity to obtain literature stocks for your meeting.
Current titles (subject to availability)
- S.L.A.A UK Literature Prices (as of March 2013) PDF Format
Anon Basic Text £11.00 Newcomers Packet (See contents, below**) £4.00 BROCHURES PAM-001 Intro To SLAA £1.00 PAM-002 40 Questions £1.00 PAM-003 Suggestions For Newcomers £1.00 PAM-004 Questions Beginners Ask £1.00 PAM-005 Sponsorship £1.00 PAM-006 Addiction & Recovery £1.00 PAM-007 Anorexia £1.00 PAM-008 Withdrawal £1.00 PAM-009 Welcome £1.00 PAM-010 Pocket Tool Kit £1.00 PAM-016 Renewal Of Sobriety £1.00 PAM-017 Setting Bottom Lines £1.00 PAM-018 Romantic Obsession £1.00 Other BKP-001 Triggers as a resource booklet £3.00 JOUR003-01 Anorexia Articles Booklet £5.00 JOUR003-02 Withdrawal Articles Booklet £5.00 JOUR003-03 Healthy Relationships Booklet £5.00 JOUR003-04 Twelve Steps Articles Booklet £5.00 BO-005A 1st 10 Yrs of the Journal--Bk1 £5.00 BO-005B 1st 10 Yrs of the Journal--Bk2 £5.00 BO-005C 1st 10 Yrs of the Journal--Bk3 £5.00 Chips PL-001 1 day 80p PL-002 1 week 80p PL-003 1 month 80p PL-004 2 months 80p PL-005 3 months 80p PL-006 6 months 80p PL-007 9 months 80p PL-008 Welcome Chip 80p PL-100 Step 1 Chip 80p PL-200 Step 2 Chip 80p PL-300 Step 3 Chip 80p PL-400 Step 3 Chip 80p PL-500 Step 4 Chip 80p PL-600 Step 5 Chip 80p PL-700 Step 6 Chip 80p PL-800 Step 7 Chip 80p PL-900 Step 8 Chip 80p PL-1000 Step 10 Chip 80p PL-1100 Step 11 Chip 80p PL-1200 Step 12 Chip 80p Medallions BR-001 1 Year £4.50 BR-003 2 Year £4.50 BR-003 3 Year £4.50 BR-004 4 Year £4.50 BR-005 5 Year £4.50 BR-006 6 Year £4.50 BR-007 7 Year £4.50 BR-008 8 Year £4.50 BR-009 9 Year £4.50 BR-010 10 Year £4.50 CL-002 Serenity Prayer Clay Medallion £1.20 Bracelets BRC-001 "Carry The Message" £1.20 BRC-002 "Principles Before Personalities" £1.20 BRC-003 "You are Not Alone" £1.20 BRC-004 "Let Go, Let God" £1.20 BRC-005 "One Day at a Time" £1.20 BRC-006 "Progress, Not Perfection" £1.20 AA Publications Big Book (paperback) £8.00 12 & 12 (paperback) £6.00 As Bill Sees it £7.00 Came to Believe £6.00 Hazelden Publications 24 Hours a Day Book £9.00 Little Red Book £8.00 HOW Step Literature Sponsor's Guide £1.00 Step 4 Guidelines £1.00 Steps 6 - 12 £1.00 Maintenance Questions 50p **Beginner's packet includes: 40 Questions for Self-Diagnosis pamphlet, Welcome pamphlet, Questions Beginners Ask pamphlet, a Pocket Toolkit, Welcome Chip, and an S.L.A.A. Basic Text reference bookmark.
Obtaining literature for meetings based in London:
- Check which Hinde St meetings have access to the Literature Store: email email@example.com for details. Currently Monday 11:30, Wednesday 11:30, Thursday 11:30, Friday 11:30 and Saturday 13:00.
- Ask the literature secretary to give you access to the Intergroup Literature cupboard.
- It’s usually best to ask them in advance – phone or email.
- Select what you need for your meeting
- Deposit total into literature account – ideally before you take your stock (details below).
- IMPORTANT List your details & purchases in the account book kept in the cabinet and also provide your contact details
Obtaining literature for meetings based outside London:
- Email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deposit total payment into literature account (details below)
- Please make payment on same day as purchase
- A member will of the committee will post your order to you as soon as possible
Augustine Fellowship – Literature Account
Sort Code: 30-93-32 Account Number: 02757363 Lloyds TSB
- Please use these details for literature purchases only – NOT for donations to Intergroup
- Please reference your meeting name on payment
The Literature Committee (UK)
The Literature Committee has been set up by UK Intergroup to:
- Support the growing meetings and their literature secretaries.
- To make SLAA literature more available to us in UK
- To minimize international shipping costs & delays by ordering in bulk and distributing through intergroup
Currently we don’t have an online shop, if you have any further questions please email email@example.com
- Which Meeting you represent
- Leave a telephone number so we can get back to you if needs be.
The SLAA Literature Secretaries Group
This group has been set up by individual literature secretaries of various SLAA meetings to discuss their groups’ literature needs,
trade surplus literature and to facilitate printing and distribution of H.O.W. literature amongst H.O.W meetings.
“It is the best way to keep up to date with what’s happening with literature in the UK.”
To join this group, go to